- T. P. Micronesia, Inc. believes earning trust from our clients is the most valuable thing, therefore; we will strive to protect and manage strictly our clients’ personally identifiable information (the “Personal Information”) which are provided by you to us.
- 1. Collection of Information from clients
We collect your Personal Information that you provide to us while using the Application. For example, when you use Lam-Car through the Application, we collect your credit card information. When you use our Application, even if you purchase any product, we may collect certain information, such as your IP address, operation system of your device, application version, language setting and viewed pages. Also we may collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details (GPS).
By providing any Personal Information, you represent that the information is true, accurate, complete and current and that you have authorization to provide it to us.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- (i) To provide you with our products and the services through the Application
- (ii) To display information when you use the Application
- 3. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information in the following cases:
- (i) when we share your Personal Information with our corporate affiliates and with third parties for our legitimate business purposes as permitted by law. For example, if you book a car on “Lam-Car” through the Application, we may share your personal information with credit card processing company;
- (ii) when we share your Personal Information with law enforcement or other authorities pursuant to law. This includes court orders, subpoenas, and orders arising from legal processes, and administrative or criminal investigations;
- (iii) when we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities, to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of us or the Application, our customers, or others, and in connection with our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
- 4. Storing Client’s Personal Information
We implement appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, modification or leakage of information. To protect your Personal Information while in transit, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
- 5. Outside Links
When you access third party websites by clicking outside link, this Private Policy doesn’t apply. We recommend you read understand and verify their privacy policies on collection, usage and disclosure of personal information.
- 6. Minor
This Application is not meant for use of minor. We have right to delete information, when it was received from minor; below 18 years old.
- 7. Inquiry
- Latest update on 09/01/2016